Regular Auction Sale Days
- Video INOP sale at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Consignment Sale begins at 9:30 a.m. ET
- Chrysler Factory sale at 12 p.m. ET
- GM Factory sale at 12 p.m. ET
- Heavy Duty Truck and Equipment sale at 10 a.m. ET
- Southern Company 2-day Heavy Duty Truck and Equipment sale begins at 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday and 10 a.m. ET on Thursday.
ADESA LiveBlock - Simulcasting Worldwide
- Log in to participate in our regularly scheduled sales listed above
- Daily bid now and buy now sales
- All sales end at 4 p.m. ET
- Preview and bid on increased inventory every Friday - Monday for Main-Event Monday sales
Acura Remarketing, Ally Auto Remarketing, American Credit Acceptance, ARI, Avis Budget Group, BMW Financial Services, CarBuyCo, Chrysler Motors Factory, Donlen, DT Credit Corp., Emkay Inc., Enterprise Holdings, Fifth Third Bank, General Motors Factory, Georgia Auto Pawn, Group One Automotive, Honda Remarketing, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, PAR North America, Santander Consumer, Southeast Toyota Finance/CenterOne Southern Company, SunTrust Bank
- 8 sale lanes.
- Full service restaurant.
- Fully automated reconditioning facility with 8 lanes.
- Full service mechanical shop with 12 lifts.
- Fully equipped body shop with 3 top of the line 4 car down draft paint booths.
- On-site Dent Demon representative.
- On-site Carquest parts center.
- In-house Automotive Finance Corporation (AFC) floorplanning office.